Saturday, December 14, 2013

Off to Cambodia

As I sit on the plane heading to Cambodia I realize that I'm definitely more scared and nervous for what I'm getting myself into mainly because I have no clue what I'm getting myself into. I know that it's where I need to be at this time, it's where god is calling me. One of the hardest parts of all of this is that I'm not gonna be home for Christmas it's not that I'm homesick it's just gonna be weird not  being home.  I think one of the biggest things that I have to remember entering into this journey is to have faith. One of the biggest reasons I struggled with so much doubt is because I never felt god. People would talk about how they felt like god was calling them to to this or they heard god tell them to do that of they where this spiritual high and they where  so on fire for God. I've realized that it's not called feeling and it's called. Faith for a reason. God want me to have have faith in what I can't see or feel. It still gets me down when I feel like God isn't there. I feel someday I'll have those experiences where I'll feel God but as of now I'm living by faith. Faith that will guide me, keep me safe as I go through this journey. I just need to trust and rely on him. I would just like to thank everyone who has been praying for me during this time. Prayer is the biggest things as me and my team head into Cambodia.  Prayer for the safety and health of our team and also as unity as a team. We know that at points we are gonna get sick of each other or be frustrated but we are a team and we will have to get through this and work together. Again thank you all for the prayer and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment