Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!!
Probably the thing that I'm most thankful for this year is the opportunity god has blessed me with. I'm just so thankful that god has sent me here to Hawaii to do this discipleship training school. I've just learned so much about God and about who he really is to me and I'm so thankful that I have chosen to follow God. In just under two weeks I will be boarding a plane and heading off to Cambodia for  two months. My team and I will be working with different children's ministries and helping with organizations that pull women out of sex trafficking. It's still a scary feeling for me to go but I'm also very excited to get there. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support!
Love,
Courtney
ywam sailing cambodia hawaii kona universityofthenations ywamships jesus god thanksgiving missionary serve adventure sextrafficing mercymissions orphans justice

No comments:

Post a Comment