Wednesday, February 26, 2014

As one Adventure Comes to a Close


As the adventure comes to a close it has yet to hit me that soon I will be in the snowy cold state of Michigan and leaving the tropical paradise I have called home for the past five months. Its been so nice being back in hawaii. So much as happened in the past five months. I have done some of the coolest things that I have ever done, gone to some sweet places and meet some of the most amazing people that I have ever met. I think one of the hardest things about this adventure coming to a close is having to say goodbye. I've really realized that I hate saying good bye to people. It's crazy how close you can get to people after only knowing them for about five months. God truly has done some awesome things in my life. He is indescribable. When you choose to follow God and choose to be obedient even when you really don't want to be things start to happen. God has shown his love to me in this adventure and I can't wait to follow god into the next adventure.  The biggest thing that god had tough me through this adventure is that he is real and even though I don't see him he is faith full. I guess I was always looking for some traumatic thing to happen and then God would be there  and then I could believe that he was real. But it's about looking for God even in the little things as well as the big things and its about having faith. It's the faith to hope onto a plane to go to hawaii for five months where you know no one whats so ever or now very much information about what exactly you are getting your self into. It's faith to go to Cambodia when that's not the place you want to go. Since being back I've realized that I am so glad that I got to go to Cambodia. God has also thought me about his patience that he has a plan and not to rush because he has the perfect timing. As this adventure comes to a close I'm so excited to see what Gods next adventure is. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support as I've gone through this adventure!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment